Mesin Filling Capsule Liquid
The Qualicaps® Group is the world’s leading manufacturer of both hard shell and softgel filling equipment. Since we are also the first provider with the synergy of capsules, equipment and technology, our global team possesses an incomparable level of expertise in designing and pursuing equipment solutions. Qualicaps® specializes in customized filling solutions to meet today’s challenging fill needs, including combination fill requirements.
Qualicaps® unequalled LIQFIL filling equipment features industry-leading features:
1. A patented three-drum rectification system
2. Gentle capsule transport
3. Filling solutions for a variety of formulations
4. Removable filling unit for easy cleaning
5. Un-joined and double caps are automatically removed from the feed drum and rectifier rollers
6. Fully automated high-speed machines
7. Slow conveyance speed
8. Several machine size options to fit a wide range of filling capacity needs
9. Output ranges between 500 and 150,000 capsules per hour for drugs in early stage development, full-scale
commercialization, or anywhere between
Each of Qualicaps® capsule filling machines features a compact size with easy conversion, highly accurate filling and the ability to handle a variety of dosage forms. We are the first supplier to offer a comprehensive package for liquid-filling, from two-piece capsules through liquid-filling and sealing equipment, as well as Quali-Seal® kits for band-sealing and softgel capsule technology.
Qualicaps® liquid-fill machines can accommodate a wide range of liquids, from mobile liquids to hot melts, with unique features such as our proprietary hot-air purge and stacking cooling tower. As a market leader in liquid-fill technology, we have partnered with many pharmaceutical and H&N manufacturers to reach new levels of success with liquid-filling.
Combination filling and sealing machines, such as the FS, are also available. Combination machines:
1. Save space – the combined machine takes up less space than two individual units because several duplicate
components have been removed
2. Save money – the cost of the new FS combination machine is less than that of purchasing each machine separately
3. Save labor – the FS needs only one operator instead of two that would be required to operate the filling machine and
sealing machine separately
For more information about Qualicaps® LIQFIL filling machines or combination equipment options, please contact us.
For more information about our softgel technology, visit Technophar Equipment and Service.